– Target Twitter Ads: Interests, Followers, Keywords, Television, Event Targeting, Tailored Audiences, Behaviors
– Tailoring Twitter Ads: Geography and Language, Device, and Gender
– Can choose different agenda for payment: Followers, Lead Generation,
– Utilize Twitter Cards to Generate More Click Throughs
– Don’t use hashtags or tag other accounts within the Twitter ad as it just a distraction.
– Use Power Editor
– Never Create ads for Page Likes
– Raise Local Awareness (this could be great for real estate)
– Increase Video Views
– Choose Your Audience (research NAR for the buyer and seller profile)
– Create a Custom Audiences and then Segment those Audiences (example: people who have visited our website and looking to move)
– Use Lookalike Audiences
– Use Broad Targeting as a way to target people who don’t know who you are.
– Upload Audience Insights
– When using the Carsouel Ad feature and tell a story; Multiple images that can be parsed apart, or images that can evolve (Example: show a growing family and how they need to sell, purchase a larger home. Or, the downsizing scenario).
– When targeting multiple countries separate the ads as to know where advertising dollars are going.
– Use power Editor to create the lead generation ads.
– Advertising sentence: “Click below and confirm your information (Facebook fills is in for you)”
Toby graduated from the University of Washington and likes to blog about marketing ideas, stuff he is doing, and sometimes writes gibberish on his personal blog. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google +.