Home > The art of Social Networking for Business Purposes > Facebook Pages for Beginners (Presentation)
Facebook Pages for Beginners (Presentation)
Toby Barnett February 3, 2016 The art of Social Networking for Business Purposes No Comments
Recently, I spoke to a group of mortgage brokers regarding Facebook Pages, more specifically, Facebook Pages for Beginners. In the 1hr presentation, which is embedded below, the topics covered were:
- What are Facebook Pages
- How to Create a Facebook Page
- How to Use Facebook Pages
- Post Scheduling
- Creating a Call-to-Action
The presentation contains easy to follow images and will get any small business, business owner, hired marketer to create a professional and functioning Facebook Page.
- Facebook’s Call-to-Action Button for Pages Today, upon logging into a Facebook page, the Facebook page had popup shouting at me titled Create a Call-to-Action. The part of me
- Employers search YOU as a job applicant This morning I was scanning through the presets on the radio when the word “social networking” jumped out at me. Adam Corolla and
About The Author
Toby graduated from the University of Washington and likes to blog about marketing ideas, stuff he is doing, and sometimes writes gibberish on his personal blog. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google +.