Lead Generation 2.4
October 17, 2012 Do It Yourself Search Engine Optimization Strategies No Comments
My notes from Lead Generation 2.4 at Pubcon.
– What is the most important part of a lead? A LEAD.
– Not all leads are created equal: Source, Segment.
– Some of the best lead gen campaigns are simple; email and phone campaigns.
– Where can I get in front of large traffic sources?
– Facebook Exchange: Allows an advertiser to bring 1st and 3rd cookie data to Facebook so you can find your consumers. Re-targeting to get in-front of your consumers because a lead is on Facebook about an hour after leaving your site. perfect audience an article on techcrunch on it for scale.